Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2012

GOSSIP: Suge Knight Disses Dr dre.

 

Suge Knight went on air recently and branded former Death Row member/ Rapper Dr. Dre a closest gay. The fallen music mogul spoke on a radio show and dropped the bombshell on the suprised host! More details below!
“95% [of rappers] is closet cases. I know the ones who is on our labels who’s like that,” he alleged.
Before dishing the deets on a heated incident between ex-label mates Tupac and Dr Dre, where the late rapper questioned his sexuality.
“Tupac said ‘I’m tired of this [meeting]. Dre you is a fa**ot.’”
To which Suge said Dre responded: “First of all I’m not a fa**ot… I’m not homosexual, I’m bi-sexual. If I wanna pound some butt I can do a woman.”
“I’m bi-sexual because I like to get pounded in the butt.”
OH SH*T, THIS IS JUICYYY!!
Suge then wrapped up the interview with the words: “Dre you is a fa**ot.”

View @ Hiphop.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment